Friday 7 September 2012

★◦ the rest of the collection..◦ ★

I am so terribly sorry for my delay but those days were really messed up. My sister and I , we had to move and leave our apartment, and the whole process to find a place and the moving part was.. really difficult! Anyway.. I had some photos from my previous photo shooting which I always postpone to upload...finally the time has come!

 clutch
(available by order in different fabrics)

 clutch from paper, plastic and fabric


 over knee skirt with elastic waist and belt
(available by order in different fabrics)
 clutch - envelope 
(available by order in different fabrics) 

 clutch from paper and plastic


 ring / earring / ring from paper
 earring from liquid glass / ring from cork
 ring from liquid glass / earring from liquid glass


 necklace from liquid glass / ring from paper
 earring from yarn (available by order in different fabrics)

  earring from yarn (available by order in different fabrics)

You can find more of my stuff here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28312629@N02

cu next time!!
keep crafting...

4 comments:

katoula said...

Once again I will say that I am really, really impressed! Sweden has done a great good to your inspiration and you have created wonderful things! This skirts.....pure love.

caramellitsa said...

καλα πραγματικα ολα ειναι υπεροχα!! τα τσαντακια τα κοσμηματα μπραβοσου για τη δημιουργικοτητα σου!!
καλη συνεχεια με τη μετακομιση σας καθε νεα αρχη κ δυσκολη
φιλιαα

http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Thanks,for the follow.^^
Follow you back on gfc.

Marcela Gmd said...

Originals accessories!!! would you like to follow each other?
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥